Sunday, July 24, 2016

My First Blog Post!

i
Well, here goes my first blog post and I can already tell that I’m going to love it :D I’m doing my first post with my amazing husband, Havo and I will be linking his blog here into this post because he’s started his own blog as well. I’m sure that I will be doing a lot more with him, so, this is going to be a nice place for both guys and girls (even Anime lovers!) to come check out.
Let’s get to the details..

Body-

Shape made by me
Skin: VCO ~ Benny Skin 001
Mesh Mouth: VCO ~ Benny Mesh Lip
Mesh Hands: Slink ~ AvEnhance Hands Female
Mesh Feet: Slink ~ Womens Medium Barefeet
Mesh Ears:  Mandala ~ Steking Ears
Mesh Body: Maitreya ~ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Eyes: IKON ~ Spectral Eyes - Oxidation

Beauty-

Upper Tattoos: Identity ~ Undercover
Lower Tattoos: PMS ~ Dream a lil Dream Tattoo - Lower (Omega)
[okkbye] ~ Under-Eye Highlight
Freckles: [okkbye] ~ Summer Freckles - Subtle - Covered
Nails: Slink ~ Slink Mesh Fingernails rigged size normal V6 by Jamman
Hair: Truth ~ TRUTH HAIR Kinsley - Gingers

Jewelry-

Bracelets: :fusion: ~ Rose Gold Bangle Set
Ring: PUNCH ~ Heart Ring (Group Gift)
Collar: Pixel Geek ~ Bow collar

Clothing-

Dress: -Pixicat- ~ Bastet.Dress - Pink (Maitreya)
Wedges: REIGN.~ HERMOSA WEDGES- Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment